Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Favorites-friends,movies,music

This year I made a lot of new friends since I had never been to the Mcallen district before. I met one of my best friends Alesi,Yesina and Priscilla and more. I also got to meet a lot of people who were into the same stuff I was into like anime, manga, and comics and video games. My favorite thing about this year as a freshman is that I got to be in anime club which was new for me since my other schools before didn't have one. I also got to enjoy a lot of new movies that came out this year like Captain America 2, Amazing Spider-Man 2, and Frozen. I got into a genre of music like K-pop and J-pop and also anime music which is stuff I never really got into before this year. These are some of my favorites about this freshman year.

No comments:

Post a Comment